العودة سوالف للجميع > سوالف شخصيه وثقافيه ادبيه > سـوالـف اللغــات > ? Do We Call it a unity (خاطرة)
المشاركة في الموضوع
الأسد الخجول الأسد الخجول غير متصل    
مشرف سوالف اللغات كندا  
المشاركات: 681
? Do We Call it a unity (خاطرة)

محاولة في كتابة الخواطر باللغة الأنجليزية ..

Magical feelings invade and grab my mind from the moment of

reality throughout recurring flavored experiences. It knocks my many doors with its half

permission waiting for the green light okay. Now my keys, locks, windows and gateways

are in many shapes, weights, colors, and costs. My belonging to all groups is limited to

those who differ with my principles and moral values, but I try to see the good in each

group. Each one makes a great effort to pull me to its direction and offers its sweets and

candies in golden dishes of attributes. Entering woolly gates for the sake of urging frame

?of dream to start a new journey, Is that what call the unity

March 30, 2005

آخر تعديل بواسطة الأسد الخجول ، 23-11-2007 الساعة 11:20 AM.

الأسد الخجول غير متصل قديم 07-08-2007 , 05:02 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
مشرف سوالف اللغات كندا  

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته,

لنا عودة للموضوع, هذه الخاطرة لن تكون واضحة إن لم أخبركم عن سبب كتابتها ليمكنكم تفسير معنى كلماتها الغريبة بعض الشي.

في بداية مراحل شبابي وحياتي الجامعية وقفت أمام تيارات فكرية ودينية وسياسية من مختلف طبقات المجتمع وجماعته تعرض لي بضاعتها وماتحمله من أمتيازات دنيوية وأيمانيات أخروية من صنع الأنسان تبعث في النفس الأمل والقوة والسعادة..ولكن كان الوقوف للأستماع فقط لتلك الأعاصير الترابية ولمشاهدة مسارها و نهاية مطافها
لسبب إن المبدء والخلق والدين ليس للبيع أو الأستبدال.

الأسد الخجول غير متصل قديم 11-08-2007 , 07:51 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
المبتسم المبتسم غير متصل    
نائب المشرف العام الظهران  
المشاركات: 18,614

Nice try man...
I am not a literature man! So I can’t crucify your poem. Yet, your style and techniques are fine with little fragments in some sentences like this one: “It knocks my many doors with its half Permission waiting for the green light okay
”. This is may be because you are directly doing a translation inside your mind from the mother language of yours (Arabic) to the English. Don’t do so, always try to think and write in English.

Any way, it was really nice and acceptable …
We are waiting for more

المبتسم غير متصل قديم 11-08-2007 , 12:08 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
مشرف سوالف اللغات كندا  

,My dear brother Smiley

You are right, I still couldn't stop thinking in arabic and interpreting my thoughts

.in English

? maybe you could help me in setting my mind to be able to think in English

God Bless you

آخر تعديل بواسطة الأسد الخجول ، 04-12-2007 الساعة 05:45 AM.

الأسد الخجول غير متصل قديم 12-08-2007 , 06:12 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
المبتسم المبتسم غير متصل    
نائب المشرف العام الظهران  
المشاركات: 18,614

إقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة الأسد الخجول
,My dear brother Smiley
?maybe you could help me in setting my mind to be able to think in English

God Bless you

There is no specific solution, but what I can recommend to you is to (((((speak))))) as much as you can with the Canadian people (since you are living in Canada). If possible let they correct your mistakes. Also, try to avoid speaking too much with Indians , believe me they will destroy your language

آخر تعديل بواسطة الأسد الخجول ، 04-12-2007 الساعة 05:47 AM.

المبتسم غير متصل قديم 12-08-2007 , 12:54 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

[عرض نسخة للطّباعة عرض نسخة للطّباعة | ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق]

الانتقال السريع
   قوانين المشاركة :
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك
كود في بي vB متاح الإبتسامات متاح كود [IMG] متاح كود HTML متاح

لمراسلتنا - شبكة سوالف - الأرشيف