العودة سوالف للجميع > سوالف شخصيه وثقافيه ادبيه > سـوالـف اللغــات > Speeches & Articles ) One At A Time )
المشاركة في الموضوع
الأسد الخجول الأسد الخجول غير متصل    
مشرف سوالف اللغات كندا  
المشاركات: 681
Speeches & Articles ) One At A Time )

لنبدأ معآ سلسلة خطابات ومقالأت وكتابات للتقوية في اللغة الأنجليزية. ستحتوي المواضيع ,كما ذكرنا, معلومات عامة وعبارات وكلمات عملية وأيضآ تنوع شامل في علم النحو والصرف الأنجليزي

أسم المقالة: One At A Time
بقلم: Jack Canfield & Mark V. Hansen

A friend of ours was walking down a deserted Mexican beach at sunset. As he walked

along, he began to see another man in the distance. As he grew nearer, he noticed that the

.local native kept leaning down, picking something up and throwing it out into the water

.Time and again he kept hurling things out into the ocean

As our friend approached even closer, he noticed that the man was picking up starfish

that had been washed up on the beach and, one at a time, he was throwing them

.back into the water

Our friend was puzzled. He approached the man and said, “Good evening, friend. I was

".wondering what you are doing

I’m throwing these starfish back into the ocean. You see, it’s low tide right now and all "

of these star-fish have been washed up onto the shore. If I don’t throw them back into the

.sea, they’ll die up here from lack of oxygen." the man answered

I understand
“ my friend replied, “but there must be thousands of starfish on this beach "

.You can’t possibly get to all of them. There are simply too many

And don’t you realize this is probably happening on hundreds of beaches all up and down

"? this coast. Can’t you see that you can’t possibly make a difference

The local native smiled, bent down and picked up yet another starfish, and as he threw it

" back into the sea, he replied, “ Made A Difference to that One

الأسد الخجول غير متصل قديم 15-01-2008 , 08:19 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

[عرض نسخة للطّباعة عرض نسخة للطّباعة | ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق]

الانتقال السريع
   قوانين المشاركة :
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك
كود في بي vB متاح الإبتسامات متاح كود [IMG] متاح كود HTML متاح

لمراسلتنا - شبكة سوالف - الأرشيف