العودة سوالف للجميع > سوالف شخصيه وثقافيه ادبيه > سـوالـف اللغــات > Let us discuss together
موضوع مغلق
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  
المشاركات: 1,774
Let us discuss together
بسم الله

this topic is going to be about discussing a certain issue, please share us with your opinion.....

Do you encourage the idea of teaching certain subjects such as" maths, biology, physics,etc" in englis in schools??? Do you think that it will come in handy in the future especially if a student decides to study abroad??? what is your point of view??

آخر تعديل بواسطة الأسد الخجول ، 07-12-2007 الساعة 02:04 PM.

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 20-07-2004 , 01:20 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
وردة بلادي وردة بلادي غير متصل    
مبدع متميز جداً اماراتية حتى النخاع  
المشاركات: 4,685

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

نعم أشجّع فكرة تعليم مثل هذة الموضوعات لانها السبيل او المدخل لاتقاننا اللغة واجادتنا لمفرداتها

وبخاصة عندما يفكر الطالب بدراسة الطب او الهندسة او حتى الكمبيوتر دائما مايطلب منة ان يجتاز القسم العلمى بنجاح وان تكون درجاتة فى بعض المواد مثل الرياضيات والاحياء والفيزياء بتفوق

اسفة وفوية جاوبت بالعربى على حسب فهمى للموضوع

لانى حاولت اعبر بالانجليزى فلم استطيع

وردة بلادي غير متصل قديم 21-07-2004 , 05:10 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لا خذي راحتك ميرانة...

شكرا على مناقشتك الفكرة...

وإن شاء الله بعد الدورة اللي بتاخذينها (نسيت وين)

راح تجاوبين بالإنجليزي,,

على العموم أنا أوافقك الرأي في اللي قلتيه..

وبانتظار باقي الأعضاء..

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 21-07-2004 , 07:13 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
ليلك الامارات ليلك الامارات غير متصل    
مبدع أبوظبي  
المشاركات: 2,188

I agree with you Wafooya

When I was at University, I used to learn Chemistry, Physics & Biology in English, while I had the same subjects at school in Arabic.

I was very confused,I used to waste my time in translation,then I discovered that I know most of thse information, but in Arabic.

So I think It's better to take it in English and I am sure it wont be difficult because you will learn new terms either in Arabic Or English.

For Example: اذا قلنا العزم أوtorque بالنسبة لي الاثنين are new

Thank you for raising the subject:p

ليلك الامارات غير متصل قديم 21-07-2004 , 02:36 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

thank you for sharing your view laylak...

this is the problem that most students face if they kept studying such subjects in school for about 12 yearsin arabic, and then they had to study them in english....

but i think that a person can get used to the language in a year or two...

thanks alot laylak...

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 21-07-2004 , 04:51 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
هجيرالصمت هجيرالصمت غير متصل    
مشرف سوالف الادب والثقافة  
المشاركات: 2,316

الاخت وفوووية

To certain extent i agree with your point
especially with subjects related to sceince
but before that we should make strong base for student to undertand and to get used to technical terms

هجيرالصمت غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 12:13 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

هجير الصمت..

i agree. such changes can't happen, until everything is well-studied,these changes can take years until they are seen in action.

thanks alot

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 03:26 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
© MATCHLESS © MATCHLESS غير متصل    
مبدع فائق التميز  
المشاركات: 5,194

I don’t think its simple as we are thinking

Lets ask our self this question

What will happen when you teach such young students (lets say 10 years old) math course in English while they are on zero level of English field?

What I’m thinking, is to start teaching English before say 3 or 4 years from start teaching them science courses.

Thanks to all

© MATCHLESS غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 04:04 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
الأميرة الأميرة غير متصل    
عضو نشيط  
المشاركات: 142
Hello
In my opinion that learning a subject in English is the best way to learn English because you will be familiar with different terms and you will be able to use the English in the real live .... also if you want to study abroad you will not face problems but student (during he study English) should know what is the meaning of what he study in Arabic so he will not face any problems if he study in Arabic later in the collage
thanks

الأميرة غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 04:15 PM    الرد مع إقتباس

it doesnt matter how many vocabulary do u have
the most important thing i think is that how to use them
in arab nation i noticed that most of people do have many words but they dont know proper way to use them
in the other hand there are some who have just few words but they can use them in the correct order

سوري ادري طلعت عن صلب الموضوع بس حسيت هذي احد مشاكلنا في اللغه اللي ممكن انا اعاني منها شخصيا

تحياتي

هجير الصمت

هجيرالصمت غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 05:41 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله

أبوغادة

wouldn't it be better if students start studying the english language in the first grade and study other subjects in english as well.

i have a little sister, in her first years in primary school she studied science and maths in arabic, and by the third year she started to study them in english(she also started to study english in her first year) but she faced some problems, because she had to translate what she had learned in arabis to english...

---------------------

الأميرة..

thanks for sharing your opinion

-------------------

هجير الصمت

i sometimes face these problems..do you think that this might be because some kind of weakness in the way we learned the language???

-------------------

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 07:26 PM    الرد مع إقتباس

الاخت وفووويه

its harder for me always to talk in english with some one that i know already that arabic is his/her first language than talking to somw one who knew only english

ممكن حاجه نفسيه بس اعتقد ان كثير من الناس يتكلمون انجليزي احسن لما يكون الطرف الثاني يتكلم انجليزي وبس

تحياتي

هجير الصمت

هجيرالصمت غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 08:27 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
نور بوظبي نور بوظبي غير متصل    
عضو شرف  
المشاركات: 3,594

Aslam Alakum Wa Rahmat Allah

In my opinion it is better to study science subjects in English language, however we will see many students can't feel comfortable..

As I am a computer teacher I will tell you a little bit of my experience..

The computer subject was taught in English language before I am teaching (before 2 years)

English was a problem for a lot of students. They were fried and didn't like the computer. May be they didn't try to understand the subject, but they said the computer is difficult because it is in English.

Therefore, we change the way of teaching, and teach this subject in Arabic language.

I forget to tell you that these students who said computer is difficult because it is English language; they started to study English in the first grade.

Another point,
I think it is too late to strat teaching English language in property school.

Thank you very much Wafooyah

نور بوظبي غير متصل قديم 22-07-2004 , 11:49 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
الأميرة الأميرة غير متصل    
عضو نشيط  
المشاركات: 142
وفوووية and Hajeer AsamtTo
وفوووية and Hajeer Asamt:

I faced the same problem ......... when I talk to a native
speaker I fell comfartable and I don,t make any mistakes...but when i speak to someone(Konwing that he speaka Arabic as a mother tongue) I make so many silly mistakes!!!!! I don,t know why this happens !!! :think: :think: :think:

الأميرة غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 06:11 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله

هجير الصمت والاميرة

that's a strange problem

-------------------

نور بوظبي

you have a good point

but when i first started secondary school two years ago, we were told that we will study subjects such as accounting and business maths) in english, some students faced some problems, but by the next year we all got used to the language.

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 07:01 AM    الرد مع إقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وفوووية

one point to add in our discussing and the point is this
techenical language is completly different than normal or formal english language
if u read techneical books u will face intialy some diffeculty understanding some terms but after that u will be able to read any sceince book because most of terms used in this feild are almost the same
i personally understand most of what i read in secince books but i cant understand what is written in news paper

one point to add also that arab people are very weak in grammer and that is real problem need to be treated

تحياتي

هجير الصمت

هجيرالصمت غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 10:48 AM    الرد مع إقتباس

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وفوووية

one point to add in our discussing and the point is this
techenical language is completly different than normal or formal english language
if u read techneical books u will face intialy some diffeculty understanding some terms but after that u will be able to read any sceince book because most of terms used in this feild are almost the same
i personally understand most of what i read in secince books but i cant understand what is written in news paper

one point to add also that arab people are very weak in grammer and that is real problem need to be treated

تحياتي

هجير الصمت

هجيرالصمت غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 10:58 AM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

هجير الصمت..

based on what you say, wouldn't it be better if students studied both the language and other subjects in english as well?

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 12:20 PM    الرد مع إقتباس

الاخت وفوووية

i said it would be better if we study and learn techenical language plus normal english because if iam good in techenical language its doesnt mean that iam good in talking we ordinary people

تحياتي

هجير الصمت

هجيرالصمت غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 02:51 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
وفوووية وفوووية غير متصل    
كاتب فعال جدا  

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

هجير الصمت

thanks for explaining....i agree with you

وفوووية غير متصل قديم 23-07-2004 , 04:49 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
موضوع مغلق

[عرض نسخة للطّباعة عرض نسخة للطّباعة | ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق]

الانتقال السريع
   قوانين المشاركة :
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك
كود في بي vB متاح الإبتسامات متاح كود [IMG] متاح كود HTML متاح

لمراسلتنا - شبكة سوالف - الأرشيف