العودة سوالف للجميع > سوالف تكنولوجيا وتصوير > سوالف الكمبيوتر والاتصالات > Sony Ericsson Introduces Its First i-mode Phone and White W810i
المشاركة في الموضوع
super x1 super x1 غير متصل    
عضو فائق النشاط جــــدة ليست بغير  
المشاركات: 1,042
Sony Ericsson Introduces Its First i-mode Phone and White W810i
Sony Ericsson Introduces Its First i-mode Phone and White W810i

Sony Ericsson Further Extends the Appeal of W810i Walkman Phone with a Fusion White Edition

Singapore, 19 June 2006 - Sony Ericsson today announces its latest addition to the Walkman family of mobile phones, the sophisticated W810i in Fusion White. Similar to its predecessor in Satin Black, the Sony Ericsson W810i in Fusion White is a quad-band EDGE phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) that enables users to transfer their favourite music from the PC or access operator music download services, while staying connected to friends, family and business colleagues anywhere in the world.

“We at Sony Ericsson believe in providing high quality mobile products for consumers with varied communication needs and lifestyles. Therefore, we decided to launch the W810i in white to appeal to those who had taken a fancy to the phone when it was first launched but would prefer the purity of this new colour,” said Mr. Lennard Hoornik, Corporate Vice President and Head of Asia Pacific Region, Sony Ericsson.

The sleek white with orange trim W810i advances the mobile music experience by seamlessly blending together entertainment and advanced mobile phone technology to offer a truly credible digital music experience, supporting industry standard MP3 and AAC music file formats.

Similar to its predecessor, enjoying music on the white W810i is extremely simple because a dedicated Walkman button quickly pulls up the music menu regardless of any other application that is in use on the phone. The user can find all the most common music controls needed (Play/Pause/Stop/Skip Track/Volume) positioned just below the phone’s screen, allowing users to move easily between tracks or adjust the volume on the speaker or headphones. Engaging Mega Bass improves the sound experience when listening to music through the external speaker or the quality HPM-70 stereo headphones provided.

The W810i offers the latest in mobile multimedia functionality by taking advantage of high speed data downloads; listen to hours of music, capture and send high-resolution mega pixel images, access the Internet and stay connected through instant messaging or email. It comes with a 512MB removable Memory Stick Pro DUO, which can be upgraded to 2GB with additional purchase, allowing consumers to store a wealth of music tracks, photos, video and other multimedia files on the phone.

Consumers can easily and quickly load music onto the white W810i from a PC via USB 2.0 using the provided Disc2Phone music management software, or by purchasing new music from operator specific over-the-air download services. This enclosed PC software makes it easy to sort, browse and transfer files onto the 512 MB Memory Stick PRO Duo, which provides capacity for approximately 150 music tracks.
The white W810i is also a great imaging device enabling users to capture great still pictures and video. It features an integrated high-quality 2 megapixel, autofocus camera with photo light, and an easily recognisable digital still camera interface.

As with other members of the Walkman phone family, music automatically pauses when an incoming call is received and continues playing when the call ends. The phone can also operate in a music-only mode for those occasions when the phone function must be disengaged, such as during air travel.

The white W810i is equipped with EDGE Class 10 technology to allow quick and easy data transfers and Internet access, and Bluetooth wireless technology for connectivity with Bluetooth handsfree headsets and sharing of data with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The Sony Ericsson W810i in White starts shipping globally during Q3 2006.

super x1 غير متصل قديم 19-06-2006 , 11:20 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
super x1 super x1 غير متصل    
عضو فائق النشاط جــــدة ليست بغير  
المشاركات: 1,042

Singapore, 19 June 2006 -- Those looking to upgrade their handsets or enter the world of 3G with a slim and elegant handset will love Sony Ericsson’s new K610im. K610im is the company’s first GSM/ UMTS phone to offer full support for i-mode™, the operator service that delivers a richer communication experience for handling imail, browsing the Internet and viewing content. Wrapped in Carbon Black casing, this elegantly designed phone is all about quality - from the feel of the keypad to the sharp, crisp image display. K610im is a modern classic true to the Sony Ericsson heritage, offering a highly desirable 3G handset that is accessible to a wide audience.

"We are extremely pleased that a leading brand vendor such as Sony Ericsson is to offer market leading handsets with full support for i-mode services. Sony Ericsson has achieved an excellent integration of the i-mode service portfolio and the result is a compelling consumer offering," says Mr. Takeshi Natsuno, Senior Vice President, Managing Director, Multimedia Services, NTT DoCoMo, Inc.

The innovative i-mode™ service delivers a whole new experience in connected mobile applications such as imail, Web browsing and iMMS. Viewing multimedia content is also further enhanced, making it faster and easier, thanks to Web pages and content specially formulated for i-mode. Users are given access to a host of i-mode™ sites and content.

i-mode also helps users get even more from K610im’s impressive functionality. They can shoot great pictures with its 2 megapixel camera and send them in high quality as email as well as iMMS messages. The supplied 64MB Memory Stick Micro (M2) can store up to 175 photos, and can be further expanded to 1GB with additional purchase.

K610im will also appeal to the design conscious who want a 3G phone that is as compact, lightweight and fashionable as a 2G handset. Sony Ericsson has gained a reputation for delivering 3G phones that closely match the size and weight of their 2G predecessors and K610im takes this a step further, delivering full 3G functionality, a highly specified camera and intuitive music player, all in a phone that weighs just 89 grams.

One of Sony Ericsson’s most versatile 3G handsets yet, K610im’s highly specified music player is equipped for over-the-air downloads. You can store up to 60 music tracks in the new eAAC+ format with the Memory Stick Micro (M2). A USB cable and music software are also included for transferring songs to and from your PC.

The K610im is a dual mode UMTS (2100MHz) - GPRS 900/1800/1900 handset for i-mode markets in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and will ship in Q3 this year.

K610im – Features at a glance:

Imaging and messaging
• 1.9” QCIF+ (176x220) TFT 260k
• 2 megapixel camera and VGA Video call
• i-mail
• Push e-mail
• 2.5 x digital zoom
• 16 MB user memory
(actual depending on operator customization)
• Video recording/playback
• SMS and iMMS
• DoJa stand-by application

Music
• Speakerphone
• 64 MB Memory Stick Micro (M2 (support for up to 1GB)
• Media player [MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ support ]
• Support MFi & Mobile MP4
• Full streaming Audio & Video
• DoJa 2.5 OE
• i-mode DRM
• Polyphonic 72 voices
• 3D games
• OMA DRM v. 1.0
• Music DJ, PhotoDJ, VideoDJ

Connectivity
• Memory card slot
• UMTS 2100 + GPRS 900/1800/1900
• Bluetooth™ technology
• PC Tools & Software
• USB 2.0 Mass storage
• USB charging
• Fast port system connector
• External antenna connector
• Flight mode
• Access NetForm Web Browser
• Kit Content:
• 64 MB Memory Stick Micro™
• USB Cable
• PC software

Accessories
• Bluetooth Stereo Headset DS 970
• Desk Stand CDS 60
• Travel charger CMT 60
• Xenon flash

super x1 غير متصل قديم 19-06-2006 , 11:22 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
الامير الاحمر الامير الاحمر غير متصل    
عضو مميز في المنتدى الرياضي OmAnI iN EgYpT  
المشاركات: 3,503

رووووووووووعة\

انا مغرم بموبايلات سوني اريكسون

ومن زمااااااااااان مقاطع النوكيا :banana:

كله سوني اريكسون :banana:

الامير الاحمر غير متصل قديم 26-06-2006 , 12:11 PM    الرد مع إقتباس
المشاركة في الموضوع

[عرض نسخة للطّباعة عرض نسخة للطّباعة | ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق ارسل هذه الصفحة لصديق]

الانتقال السريع
   قوانين المشاركة :
لا بإمكانك إضافة موضوع جديد لا بإمكانك إضافة مشاركات جديدة لا بإمكانك إضافة مرفقات لا بإمكانك تعديل مشاركاتك
كود في بي vB متاح الإبتسامات متاح كود [IMG] متاح كود HTML متاح

لمراسلتنا - شبكة سوالف - الأرشيف