PDA

View Full Version : Lets work ! for sake of Islam

العهد
06-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Asallam ALekom W'rahamt Allah W'barakata

I am so glad to see this Forum, we can really get use of it in different fields.

Since we have alot of members in here who speaks English fluently i think we should work togather to take advantage of this.
ALthough there are alot of us who speak Engith quit good, still we can't practice our English for introducing or defending Islam. So my idea is to start posting articles about Islam in English so we can get use to the Islamic English words , and use our language on da3waa.

What do think?

i will start posting articles right now!

وفوووية
06-08-2004, 02:58 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

that's a good idea.

thanks al3ahd for your gesture

عبدو كوفته
08-08-2004, 12:03 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The best place on the internet that i have found for learning Islamic english words and preaching Islam in English is www.islamqa.com

In this website you will find everything in English. If you are more knowledgable in Arabic you can also go to this website and search for the material that you need , a hadith for an example and then press the 'English' button on the top and the material that you have found will be translated

However, I greatly advise the Muslims brothers and sisters not to preach Islam unless you are very knowledgable and know how to handle arguements, becuse you may end up doing more harm than good.

جزاك الله خير

ليلك الامارات
08-08-2004, 03:47 PM
EXCELLENT IDEA

Ahmad_qu
09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
It is really good idea.

Thanx alot Al3ahad.

نور بوظبي
10-08-2004, 10:02 AM
Wa 3alkum Alsalam Wa Rahmat Allah

Great idea

Let's start together

Can you give me the URL of good English discussion forums?

Thank you very mach